Hello Fans, Followers, and Supporters. I Have News About the 2023 Season of The Authentic Gay Man Podcast.
First, I wish to thank you for your continued support of The Authentic Gay Man Podcast. This podcast is only possible because of your support. No amount of guests or episodes are worth anything, if there aren’t people like you, listening and sharing.
Second, I want to share that I have decided to take a well deserved break for the remainder of December, to return on January 3rd of 2023
- I have published an episode of The Authentic Gay Man Podcast every Tuesday for a full year, along with several bonus episodes, Fireside Chats With Maddox, and I need a short break to nurture my mind, body, and spirit.
- Me and my boyfriend have just tested positive for Covid, although the decision to take the break had already been make, Covid is a definite confirmation of my decision.
Third, I also wish to inform you that, for the 2023 season, I have decided to publish an episode every other Tuesday. After one year of experience, I see some changes that I believe will enable me to provide a better experience for you.
There are several reasons for this decision:
- It is my intention to bring you quality over quantity.
- It will be a more doable process to locate 26 guests in a year, rather than 52 guests.
- It will enable me to spend more time working on the bonus episodes of Fireside Chats With Maddox, where we take a deep dive into topics rarely discussed by men.
- My life has changed dramatically this year. I’m in a serious relationship that requires a great deal of my time and energy and I believe that it is worthy of my time and energy in that my journey in this relationship provides me with epic wisdom to share with you.
- It allows me time and energy to work on the next step of my dream in my work with the GBTQ male community, which I am not ready to reveal at this point…please stay tuned. It will eventually be reveals. Timing is everything!
And Fourth and most important, I want to wish you a wonderful holiday season, no matter what faith or belief system you follow. I hope your holidays are filled with love and laughter!
I will see you in 2023! Much love to you!
Be a Guest
Follow on Facebook
Mailing List Signup
Rate & Review